makes 2 servings
1 spaghetti squash
1 cup savoy cabbage, thinly sliced
1 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
1/2 cup carrot, cut matchstick
1/4 cup scallion, chopped
1/2 tsp garlic, minced
1/4 tsp ginger, minced
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp coconut aminos
1 Tbsp rice vinegar
pinch of sea salt
pinch of black pepper
1/2 Tbsp sesame seeds
drizzle of hot toasted sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Slice spaghetti squash in half and scoop out the seeds. Place the squash face-side-up on a parchment lined baking sheet. Drizzle with some olive oil.
- Roast for 35 to 40 minutes until edges are golden brown and flesh is tender.
- Scoop out the flesh and set aside.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add in the spaghetti squash and sauté with coconut aminos, rice vinegar, ginger, salt and pepper for 5 minutes. Then, add in the savoy cabbage, red cabbage, carrot, scallion, and garlic. Sauté for an additional 2 minutes, or until desired texture.
- Top with toasted hot sesame oil and sesame seeds.