makes around 11 cookies
1 1/2 cup hazelnut flour (or almond flour)
2 Tbsp cacao powder
1/3 cup tahini
1/3 cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp sea salt
optional topping: toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a bowl whisk the flour, cacao powder, baking soda and sea salt. In a separate bowl mix the tahini, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Place dough in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Roll dough into 2 inch circles and flatten slightly. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet, arranging cookies evenly about 2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies for 8-12 minutes, or until bottoms are golden.
- Top with toasted sesame seeds.