makes 2 servings
4 zucchini, spiralized
1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
4 cups vegetable broth or chicken stock
4 cloves of garlic, minced
1 Tbsp ghee
1/4 cup coconut milk
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp lemon zest
pinch of sea salt
pinch of black pepper
- In a Dutch oven, bring the vegetable broth or chicken stock to a boil. Reduce heat, add the cauliflower florets and steam for 7 to 10 minutes.
- While the cauliflower steams, sauté the minced garlic in ghee over low heat until the garlic is golden brown. Set aside the garlic and ghee.
- Once the cauliflower is done steaming, set aside one cup of the vegetable broth or chicken stock.
- In a high-speed blender, combine the cauliflower florets, one cup of vegetable broth or chicken stock, garlic in ghee, coconut milk, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Add the zucchini noodles and alfredo sauce in a skillet and cook for 4-6 minutes, or until desired texture.