makes 2 servings
1 head cauliflower, separated into florets
3 Tbsp EVOO
2 Tbsp coconut aminos
2 Tbsp rice vinegar
1 Tbsp hot sesame oil
1/2 cup kimchi
1/2 cup carrots, diced
1/2 cup daikon radish, diced
1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- Place cauliflower florets into food processor or high-speed blender. Pulse until mixture resembles rice.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil, carrots, scallions, and cauliflower rice. Add coconut aminos, and rice vinegar. Sauté for 3 to 5 minutes.
- In a separate skillet, cook eggs in olive oil.
- Spoon sautéed rice into serving bowls. Top with fried egg.
- Garnish with hot sesame oil, kimchi, daikon radish, and sesame seeds.